What is Graphic Designing?
Graphic Designing is a diversified and rapidly emerging field and one of most in demand skills in the business world. There are design needs in every industry. Website designing, game layout and backgrounds, professional designing, branding, brochure designing, Product Designing Advertisement designing, Billboards, Photograph editing and enhancement are a few examples among its vast applications.
Visual communication is an art and depends upon graphic designing. Graphic designing is the main pillar of layout and presentation of a business idea to investors on one hand and its success towards the consumers on the other hand.
Careers Based Upon Graphic Design
- Creative Director
- Art Director
- Brand Designer
- Freelancing Graphic Designer
- Website Designer
- UI/UX Designer
- Product Designer
- Advertisement Designer
Benefits of graphic designing Courses by IITA
- Separate training courses for different skill levels (Beginner-Level 1, Intermediate- Level 2 and Advanced- Level 3)
- 100% Hands On Training based upon modern learning methodology
- Online support for off-campus assignments
- Project based training
- Training by Industry professionals
- Potential to start your own business as a Graphic Designer after completing appropriate courses.
- Employment opportunities in IITA.
- Scholarships for deserving and talented students
- Separate sessions for women